- Bones from one natural rotisserie chicken (preferably pasture raised, with meat and skin removed)
- 2-3 unpeeled organic carrots, washed and roughly chopped
- 1-2 medium organic onions, quartered
- 2-3 organic celery ribs
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- a few whole peppercorns
- 1-2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan or Celtic sea salt
Toss everything into an 8-quart crockpot and add enough water to cover all ingredients.
Cook on high, for two hours then reduce heat to low for 24-48 hours. Continue to add water as you see the level decrease.
It’s that easy.
Strain solids after broth is no longer hot. Store in glass jars in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
3 thoughts on “Easy Crockpot Chicken Bone Broth”